Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Bohemian Style Handspun Yarns Listed!

I love the colours in this yarn series - colours that speak to the soul. I've added "Gypsy Passion" (above) and "Amethyst Dreaming" (below) to the etsy store and webstore.

There will be more yarns and rovings listed soon as I can hardly peel myself away from the spinning wheel.
I led a felting workshop at a local high school yesterday. It is almost a ! sport ! with all of the hard physical work involved in wet felting. I'm not sure who was more exhausted at the end of the day - the kids or me! We also got some of them spinning on spindles, and they did pretty well, and were all lovely kids. All a part of the natural fibre/spinning propaganda that I like to see.
I'm currently working on Issue 4 of Spins & Needles Magazine - should be available on the webstore in the next week or so...


1 comment:

Ruth.... said...

These guys look as though they were fun to spin!