Friday, August 10, 2007

Ooh! Aah!

I have succumbed. I placed a SOMEWHAT TOO LARGE order with Sheri at The Loopy Ewe for some patterns and scrumdidly yarn. Sheri has very politely been answering my 101 emailed questions, and has a nice range of yarns and other items. US$16 flat postage fee to Australia, and she offers some nice perks for returning customers. Certainly worth a lookie-see.

WILL YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SILK YARN!!! I love it. Love silk. Love sheen. Love yarn. Looking forward to some yarn therapy in the near future.

4 comments:

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

Oh Thanks Wen, just what I needed...some encouragement to buy more yarn.

Ruth.... said...

I hear you, Tye... it's hard to resist! I'm loving your Alpaca, Wen... she's adorable!! Ruth

Tara said...

It IS beautiful! And such a lovely color. what are your plans for it?

Cheryl said...

Wow, that silk is gorgeous! I don't blame you for succumbing!